Triton

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

Jeremy:
As far as I know, there is only one sized Trition, which is the size of a Jr. Gent II.
The Vail is "similar" to the Trition, but a little arger size. I know for sure that Ernie at Bear Tooth Woods sells the Vail. Others may also.

CORRECTION: THE VAIL IS ABOUT THE SAME SIZE AS THE TRITON (It uses the same sized drill bits), but is non-postable.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I think (with some certainty) that the Vail was made for Ernie--so he is, at least currently, the only source.

And no, there is no larger Triton, presently.

jttheclockman

I think (with some certainty) that the Vail was made for Ernie--so he is, at least currently, the only source.

And no, there is no larger Triton, presently.
Whatcha you say Wilis???? I got the Triton from Ernie. What with the Vail thing??? Explain more please.

glycerine

I just looked at the Vail and it looks just like a Gent to me, is that right? What I'm looking for is one of the "fancier" looking kits in a full size that uses the same tubes as the Gent, Statesman, etc. I like the look of the stateman, but was looking for something cheaper...
Any suggestions?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I just looked at the Vail and it looks just like a Gent to me, is that right? What I'm looking for is one of the "fancier" looking kits in a full size that uses the same tubes as the Gent, Statesman, etc. I like the look of the stateman, but was looking for something cheaper...
Any suggestions?

To the best of my knowledge, no such beast!!
Sorry.

workinforwood

Any suggestions?

To the best of my knowledge, no such beast!!
Sorry.

Oh yeah!?! He says as he pulls open a drawer full of 3/4 and 1" metal rods.
:smile-big:

Mark

The Triton is a very clean looking pen. It is currently my go to RB. I think you will find there are several styles that all use those drill sizes. Good Luck.

PenMan1

The Triton is a VERY big seller for me. The cap top is extremely easy to modify for "semi custom" and you can do what ever you feel like with the 3 piece center band. Additionally, changing a FP to a RB is a 5 second operation.

Top Bottom