Trimline, Roadster, and Streamline

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jennera

The kids have been turning Trimlines but I was wondering how the Roadster and Streamline kits are different. They all look very similar other than maybe the clips.

Is one better quality than the others?

Placing an order soon and trying to decide what to get. [emoji4]

Jennifer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I use a lot of both the trimline (PSI) and streamline(Berea) but more of the trimline because of the price. The streamline may be the better of the two but for me not worth the higher price. Not familiar with the roadster. Basically They are slimlines with a better looking clip and larger center band which, btw, I rarely use. Probably can't go wrong with any of those three.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Brian G

I have no experience with the Roadster.

I find that the transmission that comes with the PSI Trimline is stiffer to twist than the transmission that comes with the Berea Streamline. I think that's true for most of the PSI twist transmissions.

That's a minor quibble and wouldn't stop me from choosing either one.

I typically add the Streamline to orders when I need a few kits to pass the next threshold for a discount by vendors that allow mix and match. Sometimes doing that gives me enough of a discount that the Streamlines I add are "free."

jennera

I have no experience with the Roadster.

I find that the transmission that comes with the PSI Trimline is stiffer to twist than the transmission that comes with the Berea Streamline. I think that's true for most of the PSI twist transmissions.

That's a minor quibble and wouldn't stop me from choosing either one.

I typically add the Streamline to orders when I need a few kits to pass the next threshold for a discount by vendors that allow mix and match. Sometimes doing that gives me enough of a discount that the Streamlines I add are "free."
Thats a good idea about adding them on to up the total to hit a discount. The kids like the Trimline as they make good gifts for friends without Mom needing to spend too much.

We might have to try a few Streamlines just to compare.

Thanks!

Jennifer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

mmayo

Roadster !

The kits from Craft Supply called Roadster are my favorites of this type and are the least expensive too when purchased in quantity. I sell many, many of them and that's why I'll keep making them. I have over 70 different ones (acrylic, wood, Spectraply, stylus etc.) in my Gallery n Gifts display case (many shown in the photo) and close to 60 in my travel cases. I'll make 40 more before the holiday season. Last year, most were sold, I hope for a similar result this year.

Roaster, streamline, trimline and Saturn essentially the same kit to my customers. I do get a transmission that turns too easily sometimes and the ink cartridge retracts during use. It feels great at the start, performs perfectly after assembly and during testing, but later goes south. If returned they get a repair, refund or new pen - their call.

Attachments

• IMG_5033.jpg
    IMG_5033.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Top Bottom