Trend Airpro Headband

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

Hi. I might be on the wrong thread. The band broke as I was trying to adjust it. I read were other Trend owners said they got an upgraded headband from Trend free of charge as it replaced the outdated inferior part. Who do I contact. Can anyone proved an email or phone #. Thanks, Frank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TwinkE

I got mine replaced in 2009 and had to contact the UK company support to get a response. Hopefully someone else has had a more recent experience.

MarkD

I have had a couple Trend Airshield Pro headbands replaced free of charge. They know it's a problem and the last I knew they didn't have a good solution for it yet. It seems to be a problem for people with small heads :)

Contact P&R Distributing:
TOLL FREE: (877) 879-2796

info@trendairshield.com

Ed McDonnell

Here's who helped me last December:

Jamie LaMuraglia
Trend Routing Technology
lamuragliaj@trend-usa.com

He contacted me after I sent an email to sales@trend-usa.com.

I was out of warranty, but that didn't matter. They had a shipment with substandard headbands and they replaced mine at no cost to me. All they wanted to know was the S/N so they could see if they could figure out how extensive the problem was. The new headband seems to be much better.

Ed

WriteON

Here's who helped me last December:

Jamie LaMuraglia
Trend Routing Technology
lamuragliaj@trend-usa.com

He contacted me after I sent an email to sales@trend-usa.com.

I was out of warranty, but that didn't matter. They had a shipment with substandard headbands and they replaced mine at no cost to me. All they wanted to know was the S/N so they could see if they could figure out how extensive the problem was. The new headband seems to be much better.

Ed
Thanks for the info. I received a quick response saying the headband is going to be replaced.

Top Bottom