Transmissions Only

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

melchioe

Yeah, if anyone finds a source, I'd be very interested - I've written to several mfgrs and so far they don't want to split kits.

I'd love to get individual parts more so I can creatively combine them - I would like to mix and match, and I like certain transmissions better than others. Of course, I too have messed up the occasional transmission...

tipusnr

That's the part that the refill (at least in the slimlines) screws into. It makes it go up and down.

I'm sure I've transmissions at Woodcraft as well but can't find them seperately on either their website or their catalog.

Tom McMillan

I purchased a package of 5 transmissions for slimlines from a Woodcraft Store, but the 5 pack cost $8.50 ($1.70 each). When you can buy entire slimline kits for $1.70 the 5 pack I purchased isn't econimically feasible----might as well have the extra parts and buy a kit. Would also like to see a cheaper resource for parts.

Tom McMillan

tipusnr

I wonder how many center bands you can put on one pen and still have it look interesting? Would be one way to use them up!! I'll have to think on that a while.

Efletche

Thanks for the definition Bill, I've been calling it the 'twist mechanism'. They sell them in packs of 5 at Woodcraft here in central Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom