Transmission for Phoenix Rising PSI kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Larry Hansen

Hi. I am new and just started making my first dozen pens. I tried the new Phoenix Rising kit from PSI and ended up with a transmission that gave me some problems and did not work properly so I ended up removing it which of course rendered it useless. I am wondering where I can buy more transmissions that will work on these kits. It would be nice to know what other kits these transmissions fit as well. Thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

akingkubo

Did you try to call PSI or email them to send you another one? I get a lot of problem transmissions from them and they replace them. Email them is better than phone.
Good luck!

Larry Hansen

Phoenix Rising transmissions

I did send an email to the manufacturer and they sent a whole new kit since they apparently do not sell the transmissions individually. I do have the kit left with the bad transmission and I would like to use it. I made two other Phoenix Rising kits and they worked fine although not as smooth as I would like. PSI did take care of the failure but I still want to salvage the rest of the kit and cannot find any replacements in their catalog or on line.

I did build one Victorian and gave it to my daughter for Christmas and the transmission in that looked similar but I was in a hurry to get her pen built before she left to return to Mesa.

Sill need a source for these trannys. I am sure some one out there can help.

Top Bottom