Top ring JR Gent missing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RDH79

Hi Everyone. another question. Last night i went to assemble a JR Gent 2 Rollerball. Only to find the top end ring missing. I looked at the package and the discripition was 10k JRGENT 2 ROLLER W/O END C Item # 050-4483 So I searched CSUSA web site for that item # and there was no match. I do not remember ordering this kit like this or if I bought it from a member that was selling some kits. Why would they sell this kit without the ring? I guess you could make a closed end that doesnt need the ring and end piece. But I only have a 7MM closed end mandrel. Where can I get a ring> Would CSUSA have them? Thanks Rich H.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxman400

Hey Rich, I have been told by both PSI and CSUSA that they carry parts for every kit they sell they just don't advertise the parts. If you call customer service and talk to them they will probably be able to help you. They have never let me down yet.

OKLAHOMAN

Max is right but my concern is that the item # and description don't match. Xall CSUSA on Monday with that info.

RDH79

Trim Ring JR Gent

Called CSUSA this morning. Talked to a Jason in customer service. The trim ring I need is on its way. They have a Great Customer Service Reps. Thanks

Top Bottom