Tool Box

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BrentK

I am just getting started with this hobby but already the tool are starting to accumulate. Can anyone reccomend a nice tool box I would prefer to have a wooden one. I saw one online one day but for the life of me cant find it now that I really want to look at one. Thanks in advance.
Brent Keever

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Firefyter-emt

[}:)]

toolbox.jpg

BrentK

Thanks for all the suggestions I looked at the grizzly site and than asked my wife to look at the site and she picked one out and odered it for me. Cant wait until it gets here just what I need at this time until my tools out grow it lol. Again thanks for your quick response.

rherrell

Originally posted by BrentK

Thanks for all the suggestions I looked at the grizzly site and than asked my wife to look at the site and she picked one out and odered it for me. Cant wait until it gets here just what I need at this time until my tools out grow it lol. Again thanks for your quick response.

And they will, FAST!

GBusardo

Originally posted by BrentK

Maybe I can try this with my wife!! lol NOT [B)]

JohnU

I would have never thought they made enough tools to fill up Lee's tool box until I started pen making, and even more so...started coming here.

fafow

Lee,

That's a mighty fine top and bottom box. Back when I was turning wrenches, Snap-On was as good as it gets. Probably still is. But, I would rather put that 10-15 grand into something more directly related to making pens and turning wood. I can always cobble together a way to store my tools and supplies. But, it is mighty fine. Those drawers will never bind on you, that's for sure. The construction of my shop (slightly larger than a 2 car carport) including running a sub-panel from the house, sliding windows, door, wiring, lights, etc. cost less than that top and bottom box.

Top Bottom