Tomorrow should be the day

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

cowchaser

Well after much long awaited time or atleast it seems. Tomorrow I should turn my first pen on my own at home. I spent the day building a workbench, mounting my grinder, mounting my wolverine jig and running back and forth to Lowes for a board I forgot or a bolt I forgot or the screws I needed to mount the jig. Tomorrow I will pick out a drill press and put it together hopefully. I can either then turn a few or finish mounting some shelving or a few other things to stay organized. So if not tomorrow then the next day should be it.

I know, I know, stop babbling already and post something worthy or move on. Thanks for listening anyways. Oh by the way if anyone has a link for the slimline instructions I would appreciate it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

johnnycnc

Sounds like you are about ready to fly solo![:D]
Have fun and here's a link to Craft Supplies
twist/slimline instructions http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/woodturners/Images/pdfs/twist_pen.pdf

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I can send the instuctions to you when you are ready, so I will get them together in a week or so.LOL
Any of the pen supply sites should have the instructions, or if you buy from Berea they will send you a copy. Good luck.

Fred

Slow down, drink a cool glass of iced tea, stand back and admire what you have done so far. Take note of what's here and there and arrange your area so the work flows in a common sense direction.

Make the necessary additions and then GET TO TURNING. [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom