TN markings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jarheaded

Does anyone still make the slimline pens that have the TN stamped on the clip. I have a customer asking for a good amount of them, but they must have the TN on them, it happens to be their initials.
Thanks for any help with this.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jarheaded

Okay, so the idea that I'm getting is that PSI has them. Thank you, I never really bought anything from them before, but I am going to have to change that. Maybe someone should invent a laser that puts TN on a clip like Cav said, but as long as this compaqny is already doing that, I may as well use them. I'm just happy that the customer doesn't have a hard name to find initials for. I'm real lucky that this request did not come from Fred Unger. Thanks for all the same answers so I don't have to make any hard decisions. Mark, don't worry about it, we're all getting old.

J

jackrichington

For future reference..Berea Hardwoods has initials for the top of a pen...any initials you want...

arioux

Johnnie,

You might want to check with Woodturningz or Pens of Color for PSI kits. They are very good PSI distributor and you will pay less. There is some others but i have nerver deal with them.

Alfred

Top Bottom