Titles???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Bessie

Passed Away Sep 13, 2016
In Memoriam
What exactly is a "Level 6 Pen Wizard"? and what are the different levels?:eek:

I'm not even sure that I qualify to be here.........I really love this Forum and enjoy Penmaking tremendously. I have had some wonderful successes and even some shop shaking failures.

There are levels????:confused:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Is it the latest version of the Beall Pen Wizard???
I have no idea what version they are on now, but I think the earlier ones had issues...
Dunno, just guessing..:confused:

bobleibo

Will
Of course you belong here! I have no idea what the levels are either but when I started on this site, I couldn't even spell "pen", one of these days I might actually make one. Learned a lot from the folks around here so stick around, it's lots of fun.
Cheers
Bob

Old Bessie

Passed Away Sep 13, 2016
In Memoriam
Thank you for the replies. I enjoy the hobby. There seems to be a huge accumulation of skill on this Forum. I am envious of some of the finished products that are displayed here. I have a "Best Five" pen case that changes from time to time, as a new one replaces an old occupant. I think they are pretty darn good and treasure them. I probably have given away too many that I probably should have kept, but I enjoy the happiness they bring to the recipients. Being retired and possessing limited ability mobility and vision, I tend to enjoy this hobby as when it gets to be too much I can stop at my leisure and resume when ready. I am happy to be a Member here and I have been overwhelmed with the kindness and generosity of every interaction. Look forward to spending my spare time here, reading and attempting to put this outstanding information to use.

Once again, thank you to the kind members here at the International Association of Penturners for being so sharing and supporting such a Forum as this!

pianomanpj

Sounds like a Dungeons and Dragons thing... I've gotten quite a few experience points since joining this forum years ago, and you will do the same. Enjoy the ride, and ask MANY questions!

Now I wonder how many armor points my face shield gives me... :rolleyes:

KenV

What exactly is a "Level 6 Pen Wizard"? and what are the different levels?:eek:

I'm not even sure that I qualify to be here.........I really love this Forum and enjoy Penmaking tremendously. I have had some wonderful successes and even some shop shaking failures.

There are levels????:confused:

I have seen that "Signature" -- and it signifies advanced intermediate status.

It will just take a few "Birthday Bashes" and you will be right in there!!!

Note that Advanced Intermediate is a non-determinate classification subject to adjustment at the whim of of whoever.

Top Bottom