Titanium Jr Gent

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

So CSUSA sells the Jr Gent in 10K, Titanium, Rhodium, and Black Titanium. I've seen photos that claim to be Jr Gents in Gold Titanium, so my question is, what color is the Titanium that CSUSA sells? Some things listed as Titanium are a chrome color, I'm well aware of what the Black Titanium looks like, and I know what the Rhodium looks like, but how would you classify the Titanium?

While we're at it, any opinions on postable vs non-postable caps? Your preferences? People who sell, does one sell better than the other? I like the look of the non-postable better, but wonder if general users have "issues" with not posting the caps (and I do know the concept of the desk pen not typically posting the cap, but before I started making pens, I did not, so I assume much of the general public does not know this either...)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tim self

Page 97 describes platings CSUSA sells. When listing a plating for sale, they do not offer "Ti Gold", just Titanium or Black Titanium. With that said, if offering to a customer, it is beneficial to mention the plating as Titanium gold and not just gold as the plating is more durable. With the postable vs. non-postable, I believe the postable is the better seller but the non version is better for a classier blank. JMHO

Buzzzz4

From what I've purchased, the Titanium is the Gold Titanium.
I've sold the postable more over the non-postables due to smaller size and convenience for no losing the cap. It's all in the customer's preference. I like to offer both options.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
postable vs non-postable caps

So CSUSA sells the Jr Gent in 10K, Titanium, Rhodium, and Black Titanium. I've seen photos that claim to be Jr Gents in Gold Titanium, so my question is, what color is the Titanium that CSUSA sells? Some things listed as Titanium are a chrome color, I'm well aware of what the Black Titanium looks like, and I know what the Rhodium looks like, but how would you classify the Titanium?

While we're at it, any opinions on postable vs non-postable caps? Your preferences? People who sell, does one sell better than the other? I like the look of the non-postable better, but wonder if general users have "issues" with not posting the caps (and I do know the concept of the desk pen not typically posting the cap, but before I started making pens, I did not, so I assume much of the general public does not know this either...)

I own only one and I post the cap....whenever I forget I find myself looking for it. What else would you do with it? Especially when you are using the pen away from your desk.

toddlajoie

Thanks as always guys!!!! Looks like TI it is... Going to buy both postable and non, but I guess I'll get more of the postable ones...

Top Bottom