Titanium Gold Clips?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

warreng8170

I am getting ready to make a few cartridge pens and I need some clips. I know a lot of people use the rifle theme clips, but that is not what I am wanting for these particular pens. I would really like to use the "fancy" style slimline clips with the ball on the end of the clip. I would also prefer that they be titanium instead of 10K. Anybody know where I can buy these individually?

I could also, just as easily, make these using a euro style round-top so if anyone knows where I could get those individually, I would love to know that as well.

Thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

artistwood

i am doing a search for plating companies with requests for small parts in limited numbers. i am waiting for replies. i'll let you know if anything comes of this. i wanted some Ti plating on some parts myself..........bear

TomW

I think there is some market for "higher end" themed clips and individual clips in better metallurgy. (I think the 30-30 rifle clip looks sorta cracker-jack)

Tom

GouletPens

The fancy clips you're talking about I think are Dayacom....PSI distributes them. I haven't talked to anyone through Dayacom before, but Berea, another big supplier, sells components individually for pens.....in quantities of 500:eek: Dayacom *might* do the same, but I doubt it. You might be up a creek on this one, unless someone else has bought 500 of them and wants to sell them.:frown:

Top Bottom