Thought on the Poseiden - Good Deal (?)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Stainless Steel Ink Poseidon Master Pen Kit

Seems like a very good deal for stainless, and I never made one. The drill sizes are odd, but not cost prohibitive. I would buy 4 or 5 kits if your experience has been generally positive.

I have had excellent experience with Wood Pen Pro...just none with their Poseidon.

Thanks for reading and sharing your experience!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

great.. i am in.. I think. I am having trouble overcoming the $11.25..wipes out the Julymas 20% off code.

magpens

I don't get what you mean, Tony. The pen kit seems to be on sale at half price ($9.99).

great.. i am in.. I think. I am having trouble overcoming the $11.25..wipes out the Julymas 20% off code.

TonyL

It's a great deal. I just don't like it when the shipping is 1/4 of my invoice. I guess I need to buy more to lower the percentage LOL.

MTViper

It's a great deal. I just don't like it when the shipping is 1/4 of my invoice. I guess I need to buy more to lower the percentage LOL.

This looks a lot like the Churchill pen. I get those from Beartooth Woods in Colorado. Shipping is much less than from Hawaii.

Steve

PSNCO

I'm guessing a 15/32nd and a 33/64th bit would work just fine.

Why would shipping from Hawaii be any more expensive? Priority Mail is the same price anywhere in the U.S.?

A Churchill pen is like $14-$16 from Beartooth Woods and shipping is like $6.70

The Poseideon is $8 after 20% off and shipping is $7.50 for 5 pens or $11.50 for 10 pens.

My mind is not able to wrap around some of these comments

Katya

I love the Churchill.. would be delighted if this kit no longer had the quality issues that were mentioned in the other post.
Please let us know when you get your shipment, and if all is okay with it!
Many thanks.

magpens

I love the Churchill.. would be delighted if this kit no longer had the quality issues that were mentioned in the other post.
Many thanks.

Can you please give the URL to the "other post" that you mentioned. Thanks

SteveJ

Many thanks.

Can you please give the URL to the "other post" that you mentioned. Thanks

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f96/stainless-steel-ink%99-poseidon-master-pen-kit%AE-125382/

You missed it! It was posted earlier. Makes for interesting reading.

Top Bottom