Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

les-smith

Originally posted by tntwoodcrafts
<br />I get mine from Woodcraft!
http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?FamilyID=5915

I've bought these from Woodcraft also, but they aren't real leather. I do think they are a great value and they are almost cheap enough that you can account for them in the price of your pens without a big change in profit.

I buy from CSUSA. They sell leather pouches. I get the 3-in-1 pouch for the big pens, but they are a little pricey in my opinion.

I know there are others who know about leather cases. In the Group Buy section there was a post that is closed now, but you might contact GaryMGg or wait for his next post that he said he was going to do.
http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=26076&SearchTerms=case

Hope this helps a little.

GaryMGg

I got new samples that aren't quite the right size (my fault) but the quality is real nice and the manufacturer will be making new samples. I'll try posting photos this week. I don't have firm prices yet either. I'll keep y'all abreast as I learn more.

PatrickTaylor

Originally posted by GaryMGg
<br />I got new samples that aren't quite the right size (my fault) but the quality is real nice and the manufacturer will be making new samples. I'll try posting photos this week. I don't have firm prices yet either. I'll keep y'all abreast as I learn more.

I'd be interested in that. I order 4 of the fake leather from AzS to try them out. The price was right. I need something to ship my rollers/fountains in besides just bubble wrap! The $10+ from CUSA is a bit steep, so I'd be interested to see what you get. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom