Thinnest gel pen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KD5NRH

Got a request for a matched pair of click-type gel pens "smaller than a Cigar, preferably close to a Slimline." Looks like the black T/N Slimline Pro Click is going to be it if they're back in stock soon, but I'm curious if there's something else of similar size. Preferably a black or gold T/N as they'll see a lot of use.

el_d

I have used the Sierra click and the Long click with upgraded refills. Really love the Long Click. They are also available in the better platings.

cbatzi01

PSI sells a click pen that uses a parker refill called the Power Click. I have made two, and they turned out OK. It uses 8mm tubes, so it is close to the slimline. Platings are a problem. Currently only available in a "satin nickle", and gold. I would make them again.

Good luck!
Chris

KD5NRH

Looks like I got lucky; WT had the Slimline Pro in black T/N, and that's the one the customer seems to like most. Since he has a lot of potential for word-of-mouth advertising, (he wants a matched pair to have one to loan his clients while they're filling out contracts, so he'll actually be getting them into people's hands) I'm hoping to get them to him soon.

Top Bottom