They seem to disappear....or

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Do any of my friends have this pen? :redface: I just happened to see this in the Random Photo column on the front page, and wondered where it is now :confused: I don't remember what I did with it. I have a zippered pen case that is almost empty, that used to be full. Just wondering. I guess when we get older, we have to write things down :biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

It is right there in front of you.
If you need to write things down, see if you can find a pen.

Oh Skip is going to have fun with this one.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ftmAnimatedGIF-BigGlassesTypingSmiley.gif

Last edited:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
JT, I wouldn't take the mickey out of one of my few buddies here, but if I ever get as forgetful as him, then will someone please just shoot me.....:biggrin:

Edit in;: Chuck, as for the pen....it looks like the one you promised to send to me a few years ago. Same time you also promised to repay me the money I lent you to build your studio...:wink::cool:

Last edited:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
It is right there in front of you.
If you need to write things down, see if you can find a pen.

Oh Skip is going to have fun with this one.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ftmAnimatedGIF-BigGlassesTypingSmiley.gif

JT, I wouldn't take the mickey out of one of my few buddies here, but if I ever get as forgetful as him, then will someone please just shoot me.....:biggrin:
I know NEITHER of yous has it :biggrin::tongue:

jttheclockman

Edit in;: Chuck, as for the pen....it looks like the one you promised to send to me a few years ago. Same time you also promised to repay me the money I lent you to build your studio...:wink::cool:

Don't ask Chuck to do it he will forget which way to point the gun and shoot himself.:biggrin::biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

I'm gonna need hip boots before this thread ends.:rolleyes: AND...it ain't a studio

Last edited:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Yep:wink:

Chucky, Chucky ,Chucky.......it was YOU that first called it a Studio.......don't you remember?:confused:

Last edited:

stonepecker

I'm gonna need hip boots before this thread ends.:rolleyes: AND...it ain't a studio

I don't have it Chuck. I only wish I did.
You add a few more spaces on that studio and you might just want to move in forever. Getting so big that you could call it a house.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Not only is your memory less than that of an old floppy disc, but the remainder is very selective!!!:rolleyes:

Chuck, if I ever feel the need for some insulting verbal abuse at home, I just ask my 'loved ones' if they remember where I left something. This has taught me never to ask a dumb arsed question on a forum full of keyboard warriors.:wink::biggrin:

bobleibo

You should all be ashamed of yourselves making fun of Chuck during his time of despair. Help him out for goodness sake!

Here you go Chuck...at least one of us tried to help, huh?

Attachments

• Chuck2.jpg
    Chuck2.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 204

Skie_M

Well ... at least I have some pens to write with, thx for all who "donated" ....

Now, if I could get the hang of banishing all this stuff back to wherever it came from ... ?

jttheclockman

You should all be ashamed of yourselves making fun of Chuck during his time of despair. Help him out for goodness sake!

Here you go Chuck...at least one of us tried to help, huh?

Look at Chuck's very first line he wrote. You knew this was heading down the wrong path right away:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom