These pens won't sell...any ideas?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

scturner

Thanks for the info on the pen. My neighbor is a big deer hunter and I might could get some racks from him for a pen (shell casing or antler pen). Yea, he has lots of hunting buddies so that would really help the antler cause. Glad your getting some antlers and shells at work, lots cheaper than the ebay route. I understand about the time thing for the show. I'm still coming but if something changes I'll let you know.

RussFairfield

Passed Away 2011
In Memoriam
Your website sales are off because nobody can find you. A website is no different from opening business on the street. Before you can realize sales, the potential customer has to find you. You need to do whatever it takes to get on the first 2 pages of a search engine. Otherwise, you will never be found.

There are ways to get your Website addressed moved to the front of the list of a search engine. One way is to pay for being a sponsored link. Another way is to get your websited linked from as many other private websites as possible. The more sites you are linked with, the closer you will be to the front of the list.

Advertising in other media will also get your name in front of the buyers. In this respect a Website is no different any other business. The old saying about advertising being the key to a successful business is still true.

I just used 3 different search engines and looked for several keywords such as "peppermills", "wood", and "pens" in some combination. Your site didn't come up anywhere in the first 10 pages under any of the several searches that I did for peppermills and pens.

Your name "Willow Creek" is nowhere in sight on the first 10 pages of a search for "Willow Creek". The only way that I could find your website was in a search specifically for "Willow creek peppermills". A search for "Willow creek pens" had no result. That should tell you something.

You are going to have to do whatever it takes to get your name to the front of the list, and in front of the customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom