Are there medium sized ink tips out there?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

refueler1

I have only made Cigars and Slims so far but all of them have fine line tips. I prefer to write with bigger ball tip. Any suggestions? And if I find a bigger ball refill do I have to have a bigger nib hole?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mr

The Parker 900 is available in medium and broad points. Also the EasyFlow 9000 is considered a medium tip. Both of these will fit the cigar just fine. The cross refill for the slims is also available in a medium point.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Sure are

As Mike said...easyFlow 9000 work just fine in Cigar and other pens using a Parker Style refill. Smooth writing I have never had a customer who tried them that doesn't like them.

refueler1

As Mike said...easyFlow 9000 work just fine in Cigar and other pens using a Parker Style refill. Smooth writing I have never had a customer who tried them that doesn't like them.

Where is the best place to get them and will they fit the nib that comes in the cigar kit?
Thanks.

refueler1

We offer these refills. Our shipping is only $1.00 for the US and Canada so you can try a couple without paying more for shipping than the refill. Here is a link:

http://www.indy-pen-dance.com/Inks-and-Cartridges/

Well, seeing that I only live about 15/20 miles from you (New Palestine), I could probably drive but then again it would proably be a lot cheaper to mail them than drive my freakin gas hog of a truck.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Both

Where is the best place to get them and will they fit the nib that comes in the cigar kit?
Thanks.

I have gotten them from both exoticblanks and indy-pen-dance. Both have good prices and excellent service.

IPD_Mr

Well, seeing that I only live about 15/20 miles from you (New Palestine), I could probably drive but then again it would proably be a lot cheaper to mail them than drive my freakin gas hog of a truck.

Yes Jack you would most definitely spend more than $1 to drive here, but you are more than welcome if you would like. Another option would be the Indianapolis chapter meeting on the 30th. We will have all the refill available for sale at the meeting/cook-out. We usually have a great turnout of 50+ people at the meeting. Take a look at this thread:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=82968

refueler1

Yes Jack you would most definitely spend more than $1 to drive here, but you are more than welcome if you would like. Another option would be the Indianapolis chapter meeting on the 30th. We will have all the refill available for sale at the meeting/cook-out. We usually have a great turnout of 50+ people at the meeting. Take a look at this thread:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=82968

Might have to pay ya'll a visit. I ran across the indianapolis chapter posting last fall but was busy with other turning projects.

Top Bottom