Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

spnemo

Attachments

• GiantPen_India.jpg
    GiantPen_India.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 428
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Texatdurango

Nice pen but that 100x broad nib puts down a 2" wide line! You can only get one or two letters per page basically making the pen uselsess! If I were him, I'd just hang it out over the shop door or something! :biggrin:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
If he is ever attacked by lions he can use it as a spear. I dont think he is a member of the IAP. His fit and finish are not that good at all. He could use some pointers.

PenPal

Anyone who puts a fountain pen in their pocket knows sooner or later there can be a wrecked shirt or coat what with the weight of the pen or a spill or a leak. A leak from this one could take out the front seat of the car.

As a display the creator succeeded why from 20 feet up it would have great street appeal.

In this country we have giant sheep, bananas, fish and so many others and whole towns are identified that way.

In Victoria Australia the longest,largest turned on a lathe posts were turned then transported to Sydney on long extended semi trailers. A distance of 600 plus miles. As the maker turned one run down the post there was enormous shavings everywhere.

Somehow sometimes size does matter. From where I sit Pen Kits head this way even now with bejewelled bling. I have to say the recent pen made with 50 Rubies inserted with the gears made a tasteful extension of steampunk raising the bar in this genre.

The right to Education movement in Hydrabad India should be right proud of one mans attempt to get his point across.

Kind regards Peter.

IPD_Mrs

Holy Nibs Batman - That thing is monstrous! It does make an interesting conversation piece though (look what we are all doing) and I'm pretty sure it probably brings more than a customer or two his way!

Lee K

At one of my previous employ-s we had a 'motivational' type speaker at a function ... talking about various tricks of the trade that GOOD salesmen used to close a deal .... well one guy would bring a reallllly big pen to the last meeting with a "you need a really big pen for this really big contract" one-liner.

I can't imagine the size of the contract he'd use THAT pen for :biggrin:

jttheclockman

OK it is still bugging me. Come on you old timers. Who was the person that had a huge pen over his door of his shop and used it as a prop. I think it was actually over his store front. I want to keep saying it was Penworks but I don't see them here any more. I also can not find the thread in the search feature here. Help this old memory.:biggrin:

Top Bottom