Thanks to JohnU

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ChrisD123

Hey, I would just like to take some time to thank JohnU for what he has done for me. I recently put up a post asking if anyone knew where i could by Jr Gent tubes because i screwed up a couple times and ran out of tubes, living in Canada i knew shipping is from any major pen turning site would cost a fortune so i thought id ask is anyone knew a place where i could get them, just hours after posting that JohnU messaged me saying that he would send me some. I was shocked that someone would spend there own money to send supplies to a "Stranger" and not only did he send me 3 set of JR gent tubes he also sent sierra, 7mm, elegant beauty, and triton tubes. I cannot express how wonderful everyone on this forum is and i hope one day i can help someone out the way JohnU helped me. Thanks :D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Justturnin

I feel your pain, I too have fallen victim to John's ultra generosity. I think the biggest problem is how to exact our revenge. I mean, you cant just go through life hooking people up and expect them not to get back at you.........

JohnU

Lol! You guys crack me up! I appreciate the kind words and thoughtfulness. When I became a member here I was new to turning and had little funds to support it. There were many things I wanted to try and was inspired by you all. There were many here who befriended me and helped me out with gifted blanks and supplies. Their only payment was to remember the generosity and pass it on when I was able. To be honest, I'm just trying to measure up to the rest of you here and what was shown to me, at the best site on the web, where I am happy to call many my friends.

Top Bottom