Thanks Dawn and Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brewtang

Got my order today...only placed it on Monday night. What took you guys so long? Kidding, the only thing better than the service are the blanks!

Billy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I placed an order last week and supposedly shipped last Thursday...still have not got it.

Dan,
Your order was placed last Wed at 1700 hours, according to the site. Shipped Thursday. I will look for a shipping tracking number for you. Sorry for the delay. WI to TX is usually just three days.

bgibb42

I placed an order last week and supposedly shipped last Thursday...still have not got it.

You never know with the post office. I ordered from them several weeks ago, and the package took a week and 1 day to get here (Georgia). I placed another order a week or two later, and it only took 3 days. Go figure.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
One thing we are doing that can influence this.

IF your order will fit in a padded envelope and ship for $3ish, we are doing that and refunding you the difference. This means those packages are shipped "first class" (under 14 oz) or parcel post. IF you would prefer to have your package shipped "priority", just put it in the comments section. Priority is easier to track and is delivered more quickly--according to the Post Office. We don't really know, but we try to save you shipping costs when we can.

markgum

I placed an order this past wekend, and got it with Thursday's post. Always great service, great products. A pleasure to get my tiny orders and being treated like a zillion dollar order.

PenMan1

Try ordering from some of the big guys and wait two weeks for deliveries. Then you will appreciate Exotic's two day turn around. Exotic is one of my very quickest shippers!

PenMan1

You never know with the post office. I ordered from them several weeks ago, and the package took a week and 1 day to get here (Georgia). I placed another order a week or two later, and it only took 3 days. Go figure.

And these are the people who will be handling our health care? Now, that's a little scary!

workinforwood

It's always difficult to tell with shipping. I just shipped a cd in a padded envelope to texas today. I had 3 options. 2 day which was $20 and change, priority which would be $5 and change, or first class, $1.39. All three options had a delivery date of Monday. Obviously I have to choose first class and if something happens and it shows up on Tuesday..who cares.

Padre

I ordered on a Friday and got my package on Monday!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

DurocShark

A postmaster buddy of mine says that 1st class automated is at least as fast, if not faster than Priority using USPS boxes. But the envelope has to be able to get through the automated machines. If it can't, then it's a bit slower than the USPS boxes, or the same as Priority with shipper packaging.

It's amazing. Ever since I met this guy, my packages haven't been disappearing. I used to have a lot of trouble with that. Hmm...

jttheclockman

Ed

I got my order from you as well yesterday and it too was a quick turn around and thanks for the freebies also. I am going to have to do a little search for examples of the bronze colored material you sent. I have never turned anything like this that I am aware of. I think I remember someone showing a pen with it so will take some ques from that. Thanks again.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
John,

(round blank, right??)

I'm guessing "Bronze metallic". Will be a polyresin base, turns fairly easily, take off the ends early in your turning, so if it chips it doesn't go too deep.

Have fun with it--it's not too difficult.:biggrin::biggrin:

jttheclockman

John,

(round blank, right??)

I'm guessing "Bronze metallic". Will be a polyresin base, turns fairly easily, take off the ends early in your turning, so if it chips it doesn't go too deep.

Have fun with it--it's not too difficult.:biggrin::biggrin:

That is the blank. Thanks I will give it a go for sure.

jttheclockman

I was the one who put the bronze metallic pen out last week or so (Majestic). Do like Ed said, go easy when you get close to final form. It really shines up well, makes for a classy pen. Good Luck, Carl

Carl do you have a link to tht pen again or the photo of it?? I probably will put it on a kit like that also.

Great follow-up

Thanks Dawn for checking into my order. I really appreciate it, the time you spent researching and then letting me know what you found out and making it right.

Thanks again,
Dan

Top Bottom