Thanks to Brooks803

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GColeman

I was in need of acrylic blanks in the colors of my local college. Brooks803 generously offered to cast me custom blanks to my specifications. I gave him some vague idea on what I wanted and he greatly exceeded my expectations. Thanks Brooks! I only wish my skills at turning them were up to the skills of his casting.
DSC_00462.jpg

Brooks803

That turned (do we ever get tired of this pun...NOPE:wink:) out awesome Greg! Look forward to seeing more of your work. You should consider posting in the show off your pen forum so it can get the recognition it deserves! Did you paint your tubes or inside the blank at all?

GColeman

That turned (do we ever get tired of this pun...NOPE:wink:) out awesome Greg! Look forward to seeing more of your work. You should consider posting in the show off your pen forum so it can get the recognition it deserves! Did you paint your tubes or inside the blank at all?

Thanks all for the compliments.

No I did not paint the blanks. I didn't even know I needed to until I read a thread about it a couple days ago. My wife has a couple of 100 bottle racks of acrylic craft paint. I may give it a try on the next one.

Top Bottom