Thank For Your Kindness.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Celt40

I placed a reply to a posting made on 2nd of Feburary about shopping at Steebar. My story just like everyone else was of how this company was ripping off people by not sending them their orders and not answering any e-mails of enquiry. Phoning them was the best way to hopfuly get in touch with them. I mentioned on the forum that i also was finding that Steebar were not responding to my e-mails and i said that it was not practical for me to phone them as i lived in the UK. The next day i got a PM from a forum member offering to help me with my claim against this company. The plan of attack was that i would give my order details and he would phone Steebar for me. After a lot of time spent phoning and over a good few days, he got a result. Steebar had been contacted. This is no mean task as they are as reluctant to answer their phone as they are to reply to e-mails.

I have the promise that my missing orders are on there way to me now. Even if i do not receive them, i don't mind because i think this kind act from a complete stranger to me wins every time.

The man that helped me is RANDY. </u>:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Not THE Randy!!!!!!

Well, lo and behold ----- He can be a mensch!!!!

I knew he had it in em!!!!

Nice job, Randy!:D:D:D

Daddy1

To me Randy's assistance is a GR8 example of why this site is so valuable. I can't tell you how many times I have posted a question or a problem and within minutes someone replies with the right answer or solution. Even better I have had people really work and work to find a solution. I think that is just great. I can't wait to meet some of you turners in person at the midwest event.

Here is an even better example. I posted a question about lathes cuz mine died and a day later I got an e-mail from Robert(RWS) who offered to send me an extra Shopfox he had for the cost of shipping and some blanks. I am now up and running and amazed at his generosity. This site is AMAZING. I can't wait to return the favor.

drayman

i agree dermot, randy , i think you should come in and take a bow, as your knowladge is as ever spot on and precise. well done to you.[^]

Top Bottom