Teacher's Pen Refills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

W3DRM

I have an order for several teacher's pens. However, the customer wants two pens, one in gold and the other in chrome and wants blue and red ink cartridges rather than the standard red and black that comes with them from PSI.

Woodcraft appears to be the only distributer offering the "blue" mini-pen refills. The problem is that the order is for a teacher's pen in chrome and only PSI has the teacher's pens in both gold and chrome which come standard with black and red ink. She wants both pens to look identical except for the plating color. Thus, the need to stay with PSI for the kits.

My question is this: Do the Teacher's Pens from PSI, CSUSA and Woodcraft use the same sized ink refills (length and diameter)? If so, I'll simply order extra blue and red refills from Woodcraft. If not, then I'll need to figure out a way to make them fit, if it's possible.

KenV

They all appear to be the same size mini ballpoint refills-- Schmidt are available through Amazon.com for in lots of 6 for about 9 bucks. If you find a better quality refill or substantially better price, share it. (Amazon has 4 colors - red green black blue)

Necklace pens (for chatalaines) push the knob onto the end of the refill. Tool Pens chuck on the collar above the point.

nava1uni

Office Depot and other big box office supply stores sell them. Now popular becuse of multi pens. They even come in florescent orange highlighter and a stylus for PDA's.

Top Bottom