Tapa Pacifica Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

warreng8170

Since there is a group buy going on with this kit, I thought this would be appropriate to ask. Do any of you have experience with the long-term durability of the plating on these kits, specifically with the Black Ti/Chrome? I have made two of these and they seem like a fantastic bargain assuming that the plating is as durable as with comparable Sierras. The two that I made seem well done, but they have not seen daily use for any period of time. I am considering using this to fulfill a corporate order that I have discussed in another thread. This order will put my pens in the hands of as many as 50-100 people (i.e. potential future customers). I would love to take advantage of the pricing that this group buy offers, but I also need to know that I am sending out a quality product.

BTW, in fairness to Mike at WoodPenPro, I have also sent this question to him directly. I am waiting to get his input.

Thanks in advance for your input,
Warren

Russianwolf

Hey Warren, I have no affiliation with WPP other than buying their stuff. :D

Jimmy is the guy in charge over there in Hawaii.;)

The couple that I have done have been nice enough that I'm ordering 20 in the buy between the Tapa and Petroglyphs. But consider me a biased opinion since I'm organizing the buy.[:p]

jcollazo

I made 6 two-tone (chrome and black ti) Tapas early last year ('07). The 2 I see on a weekly basis still look great. The guys who use those 2 are heavy writers and have to change the refills on a monthly basis. I would have no problem selling these again.

Nickfff

Hello,
Who make the tapas kit? Rhizeng or Dayacom? Thier is a difference in quality between the 2 mfrs.

Thanks,
Nick

Top Bottom