??Survivor Pink Blank??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodenDragon

Local Chapter Leader
I have a customer wanting a pen utilizing the "Survivor Pink" color. Does anyone know of a supplier that would have this color blank? I've seen the bubblegum and more neon pinks at a few places, but they are looking for a more subdued light pink and i can't seem to find one. Maybe i just missed it...

Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Steve Busey

I've used "Pink Lady" from CSUSA's "Pen Makers Choice" line.

PL.jpg

PR_Princess

Mike, I would value your input.

It is a little early to give specifics, but valued (and unnamed) member of this board and I are working on this. (Hint - he well known for his pinks!):rolleyes::biggrin:

KiltedGunn

Local Chapter Leader
I haven't turned a pen from it yet, but the pink pvc drain pipe that Bruce sent me as a freebie looks like it would be the PERFECT color! :biggrin:

GouletPens

Pink flamingo from WC or BTW....paint the inside or tubes white and there you go. Has a nice swirl to it too...

Attachments

• SITCPackage3.jpg
    SITCPackage3.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 140

sbell111

I've been making lots of homemade 'micarta' lately. Finding the perfect colors have never been simpler. Just the other day, Cathy had me make some pink and green 'Kate Spade' colored blanks.

I think that this material would make a great 'survivor pink' pen as the cloth would mimic the texture of a ribbon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom