Surprise in the car...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mikeschn

I just had to share this with you guys...

A few weeks ago I suggested that I might like to go to HF and get one of those super huge tool boxes with myriad drawers...

Well today I got home and the wife said, you gotta help me unpack the car... So we went out to unpack the car, and low and behold, there was the biggest tool box on wheels I have ever seen. Of course mechanics use these all the time, but the biggest tool box I have ever had was about the size of a shoe box.

So I am going to put it together tomorrow morning... in between making pens and reading the forum... sounds like a wonderful Saturday morning, eh? :)

Mike...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mikeschn

My workshop, if you want to call it that has a long way to go... But I'm excited... this toolbox is a great start!!!

Mike...

Attachments

• DSCN0407b.JPG
    DSCN0407b.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 653
Last edited:

magpens

Man, after you get that thing set up, you are going to have LOTS OF FUN filling it !!

Has your wife thought that far ahead ?????????????

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I'm also glad to see the dust collector! For a newbie you're pretty darn smart!!!! Also, are those a couple of Thompson Tools on the bench? If so, great choice.

mikeschn

Campzeke,

Please, send me your address... I'd like to come down this summer and visit. I'd like to see your pen workshop and make a few pens with you...

Is camping in your backyard an option too?

:eek::devil::)

Mike...

P.S. Oh, you wanted blanks... Yea, I can bring a few blanks with me.... LOL!!! You know I'm just kidding, right?

Actually, she might have... I've been collecting blanks for a few weeks now... and I've run out of desktop space...

Let me know if you run out of space. I will be happy to send you my address.

Last edited:

jttheclockman

I just had to share this with you guys...

A few weeks ago I suggested that I might like to go to HF and get one of those super huge tool boxes with myriad drawers...

Well today I got home and the wife said, you gotta help me unpack the car... So we went out to unpack the car, and low and behold, there was the biggest tool box on wheels I have ever seen. Of course mechanics use these all the time, but the biggest tool box I have ever had was about the size of a shoe box.

So I am going to put it together tomorrow morning... in between making pens and reading the forum... sounds like a wonderful Saturday morning, eh? :)

Mike...

I bought 2 of those this past year and still in the process of sorting things out in my shop. They will keep all my blanks and blank making equipment. They do fill fast.

have fun

mikeschn

I've been putting my blanks, in the toolbox... It's working out fairly decent. The only thing I can no longer do is bring a small box of blanks upstairs and hem and haw over them, trying to decide which one to turn tonight...

But overall all, I like it...

Mike...

Attachments

• toolbox.jpg
    toolbox.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 141
Top Bottom