Suppliers for the Imperial Fountain Pen/Rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

weaverslodge

Guys,

Craft Supplies do a Fountain Pen and Rollerball called the Imperial which they seem to be out of stock on and by the looks of it seem to be discontinuing. I have just been comissioned for a set (typical) and was wondering if anyone knows where I can pick a pair of these kits up from.

Any Ideas ?

Regards

Dave

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

Just be prepared with deep pockets . Last time I checked they are between $70 and $80 each for the rollerball and Fountain pen , plus shipping from Australia

bitshird

Butch, he's from the UK so it may not hurt as much as it does us, I am shipping 8 tools to Australia for 13.85 just a tad under 4 pounds, any idea what it would cost the other way around??

bitshird

Butch weren't they almost 70.00 from CSUSA or was that the Lotus, I just finished my last Imperial last week, I bought 8 when they had the closeout,

weaverslodge

Thanks for that guys but Timberbits doesn't have them from what I can see and Gary Pye seems to only have the Fountain Pen :-(

Anywhere else or is there anoher kit I could use if I bought two fountain pens where I could swap out the rollerball bits ?

Cheers

jttheclockman

Thanks for that guys but Timberbits doesn't have them from what I can see and Gary Pye seems to only have the Fountain Pen :-(

Anywhere else or is there anoher kit I could use if I bought two fountain pens where I could swap out the rollerball bits ?

Cheers

This has been asked before just recently and the only other answer is to buy direct from the company that makes them. There was thoughts of a group buy but it looks like that has died. You need to buy in quantity so I do not think it is going to be feasible for you. The only other alternative is if someone on the site is willing to sell you some. If not then you may have to convinced the customer that this is not possible and to pick another kit. The Cambridge elite is a very nice kit and has the bling to go with it.

GreenCambridge1piece.jpg

B--GreenCambridge2pieces.jpg

Last edited:

Russianwolf

Cheers

The nib from the Rhodium Gent (or Jr. Gent) will replace the one from any of the other kits. So buy the Fountain kit of your choice and buy a Rhodium Gent Rollerball and swap away.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hi Dave, welcome to IAP.
Although not the same kit, would the Majestic set work? Those you can get from Axminster UK. You can also get a small discount for getting both the RB and FP together.

Top Bottom