suppliers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeatherA

Hello, I ordered my first kits (european) from Bill at AS when he still carried the craft supply line. I was wondering if the quality is different from the craft supply line and the berea line on the standard kits. Also, would I have to get new bushings if I switched from CS to Berea? Is the plating quality similar (upper end platings) ?

Thanks,
HeatherA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lkorn

The quality of both companies is comparable. I'm not 100% sure, but I'd expect that you'll need new bushings if you switch suppliers. However, you can save the cost by buying from CSUSA. They're still out there and viable. They also give great customer service.

wayneis

The quality between these two Companies is about the same. The platings are very close and very nice. You should buy new bushings. These are the only Companies that I will buy pen kits from anymore.

Wayne

gerryr

If you limit your purchases to just BB and CSUSA, you miss out on some great kits, namely the copper kits from Beartooth Woods. Ernie McFarlane is the only person who has the Berea kits with copper plating. And, like BB and CSUSA, he also provides great customer service. I placed an order with him on December 23, expecting that it would be shipped after Christmas. It was in my mail on December 27.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom