super Stars

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cnccutter

I have only been a member for a short time the the advise and help here is great... one to the people I got hooked up with is the great guys over at Exoticblanks. I place an order on Monday and it got here today. the blanks were everything they said they'd be and more. to top it off they also sent me an extra. now thats a super star in todays retail world.:) now i get to have some fun in the morning, yipee!!

Erik

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

I wish Ed and Dawn would change the return package address to something like: Useless Tax Forms and Other Boring Paperwork Company.

Everytime my wife sees "Exotic Blanks" she opens the package and steals my yipee!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I wish Ed and Dawn would change the return package address to something like: Useless Tax Forms and Other Boring Paperwork Company.

Everytime my wife sees "Exotic Blanks" she opens the package and steals my yipee!

We could change YOURS to "Erotic blanks and vibes" if you think that will help your wife stay out of your goodies!!

woodchip

We could change YOURS to "Erotic blanks and vibes" if you think that will help your wife stay out of your goodies!!

I bet she would have a headache soon after seeing the package.

Top Bottom