Sunday Night at the movies--#1 General comments

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Sunday night at the movies---Selecting the pen blank - YouTube

As promised, we will begin the Sunday night at the Movies feature, immediately!

The first one is "Selecting the pen blank". Really should have been selecting and determining where to cut to make a two piece pen.

I will be posting this also in the Exotic Blanks forum. If you have comments that are NOT related to ExoticBlanks or OUR SPECIFIC blank offerings, please comment HERE in the Penturning thread (Jeff would like to keep the information in the forum, for posterity--and I'm fine with that!!!)

IF you want further information about how this may relate to blanks sold on ExoticBlanks, THIS (link to other thread) IS THE PLACE to post those questions or comments, since I can answer freely with reference to any products!!!

Please DO Comment---I will be doing this every week. It will improve, with your help.

Thanks,
Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dolphinjon

Thanks for the video! I was just banging my head against the wall a few days ago trying to match the patterns on a cigar pen made with an acrylic blank from y'all. It didn't occur to me to shift the center a smidge to mitigate the problem. I learn something new on this forum every day!

OZturner

Terrififc Concept,
"Sunday Nights at the Movies",
Great Video Ed.
I am looking forward to the Next Coming Attraction.
I will make certain I have my PopCorn.
Congratulations, Greatly Appreciate all your Efforts
Brian

JohnU

Great idea Ed! Loved the movie and looking forward to seeing more.
Although, I don't know when you guys are going to find time to answer all of the fan mail and autograph requests, now that there's a movie star in the house. :)

johncrane

Very good Ed! what i like to do Ed,once i've picked out the blank,i then turn the blank round between live center and dead centers, this way you will see clearly what the blank is going to look like and where best to cut it.

Top Bottom