Suggestions for starter roller ball/pen/pencil part kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PTsideshow

As a new pen turner, haven't tried any yet. Still collecting blanks, can be come addictive :biggrin: and other bits of tooling and information.

What are the assembled groups opinions of the best or better roller ball, pencil,pen parts kits to start out with? I'm partial to roller balls as I have had a Parker 14k G.F. cap and barrel roller ball I found 40 years ago!

Ones that a new turner would have a better chance of success, of assembling and have operating out of the plastic bag.

I have no real preferences as to style, other than a 7/9mm lead size pencils. Since the thin leads tend to crumble when I use them, too heavy a hand.

All suggestion welcome
:clown:

Drstrangefart

I've been poring through the PSI catalog to find what I wanna order from IAP vendors that carry PSI stuff come tax time. So far I've been interested in fountains/rollers, and some that have my attention are:
Vertex
Olympian Elite II
Big Ben
Classic
Classic Elite II
Traditional

That's just some of what I've found in my price range (Read: Most I'm willing to spend on a single kit right now) And have a look that seems to lend itself well to my kind of treatment.

If you would like a descent rollerball kit to start with, i would try Smitty. Just go to the vendor catalog section. He has a Jr Gent kit you can get for around $5.00 in chrome. I us it all the time and have had 0 problems with itw

Top Bottom