sugestions 1st pf kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

David M

Stepping back , looking foward . Most of the pens i have done has been slims , cigar , Traditional Rollerballs , 8mm click and comfort pen kits.
my queston ,without braking the bank what style of fountain pen is easly made that looks good . something just to get wet with ( ink ) , not knowing how they would sale here ( my best so far has been casing 30.06s and slims ).
Is there a easy way to install replace the ink .... and should i get an upgrade on the nib..... looking at a churchhill with all metal nib holder .
i am not in any hurry , dont have any prospect or anything just looking for something that i havent done ( yet ) .
David

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus

its_virgil

Read the threads that Cav suggested. Then get yourself a chrome baron and on of Lou's SF nibs in fine. You will be a happy fountain pen user. Or, either Lou aor Anthony can sell you gold nib. I really like the SF steel nibs that Lou offers and so do my customers. I make them standard upgrades on all of the fountain pens I make or sell.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Ligget

Those are good threads Cav pointed you to read, I also agree with the chrome Baron suggestion that Don recommends, a great fountain pen and not too expensive!

Top Bottom