Stylus Tips

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

allisnut

I have been purchasing the PSI stylus tips to add to slimline twist pens & to make stylus with spare tubing and clips. The only real draw back is trying to press the plug into the tube and leave it sticking out just enough to keep the clip positioned correctly, but not out so far that the clip is loose. I saw on another thread today that CSUSA has stylus tips that include a flange on the insert to hold a pen clip in place. I am thinking of going that route on my next order. In an unusual display of speed, the order I placed Friday afternoon with PSI was alread too far gone to cancel today. (I think a lot of PSI's slow delivery is their low cost shipping subcontractor.)

Does anyone have any feedback on the quality of the stylus tips from CSUSA vs PSI? I have only sold a few so far. I hope I avoided all of the problems I've read about with the earlier generations of stylus tips.

Thanks,

Adam

plano_harry

In my experience, the PSI components function better on iPads where you want control as in writing or drawing. The others did not respond as well. I recommend that you try a trial order to make sure you are happy with the electrical performance of non-PSI parts before you order heavy.

jimm1

I bought a bunch from CSUSA. Mounted them on Slim Lines. Can't keep in stock. Tricky, at first to press in though. I use a couple of washers that fit over the stylus, but catches the ring that secures the unit. Use a pen press. Pretty easy using that method.

Last edited:
I have made several of the new style stylus from csusa that have the bulb installed on a threaded post that screws into a fitting that presses in. They work great on my wife's and on my ipad and I really like the idea of being able to change the tip should the bulb split.

Top Bottom