Stylus tip cross compatibility?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Fisher

There are at least 2 different threads out there that I'm aware of on the stylus tips. The PSI kit and the Berea kit tips are not cross compatible.

That said, I can't seem to find replacement tips for the Berea version without buying either a full tip with the threaded insert or buying a full kit and pitching the rest of the kit to get the tip. I swore there was a 3-pack option available for replacement tips for the common (black tip and either gold or chrome plating) tips. Alas I can't find them even on Berea's site and to pay $4-5 to replace the tip on a $5 kit is just bad business.

CSUSA has just a threaded tip for $2 which is reasonable, but I don't know if it's compatible with the Berea kits.

On a related subject, never sell these kits without thread locking the tips in with RED. I've used blue and still have tips come loose with heavy use.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Fisher

I wonder if the CSUSA tips fit the Berea threads. The kit overall looks very similar but since I don't order from CSUSA all that often I don't really want to pay shipping to find out.

Top Bottom