Stylus Refill's?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

doddman70

I just recently got my first tablet and so I have been making some stylus's while putting one of them together I managed to tear the rubber tip (yes I was using the press bushing) so I got to really looking at the rubber tip and realized that it really would not take much for that tip to tear so that got me to looking to see if anybody sold just the rubber tip as a "refill" I know CSUSA sells just the tip kit but I really don't want to have to pay 4 bucks for just the rubber tip. Does anyone know of any place to buy just the rubber tip to replace the ones we use? Or does anybody know if any of the suppliers will start to offer just the tips as a "refill"?

Alzey

If you contact CSUSA they may have a unlisted number for the just the tip. I know they sell just the trim ring that way.

Sam@CSUSA

If you contact customer service they can send you out a replacement rubber tip free of charge. If you would like to have extras on hand they can be purchased. Personally I would just call us up and get a free replacement when you need them instead of having to pay for them just to have extras... just my 2 cents though!

Sam@CSUSA

doddman70

that is good to know Sam and thank you! I'm more than willing to buy extras to have on hand as i would rather have them in my stock when and if a customer comes to me for a replacement and not having to have them wait on me to order one for them, I'm sure there would be many others who would feel the same.

Top Bottom