Stylus pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bgibb42

Wondering if anybody has made a pen that uses a plastic stylus, like you would use for Palm Pilots, etc. Are there stylus refills you can buy as replacements for ink refills? What about buying stylus replacements?

Karin Voorhis

you might be onto something here. also there are many new touch screens for computers out there. they use like a slim line type pen. I know you can get some type of refill at any office supply store.

Sylvanite

Yes, there is a "stylus refill" that is a direct replacement for a cross-style refill, except that it has a plastic point. PSI (et. al.) sells them.

I've also made a rifle cartridge pen stylus, where I just used a polymer tip bullet (undrilled) for the nib.

Regards,
Eric

bgibb42

you might be onto something here. also there are many new touch screens for computers out there. they use like a slim line type pen. I know you can get some type of refill at any office supply store.

I want to make one for myself because (don't laugh), I thought it would be cute (did I just say "cute"?) to carry it with me to the grocery store or other retail stores to use on the credit/debit pads at the checkout. Something colorful, could be a great conversation starter, might even sell one or two (wishful thinking). :rolleyes:

Top Bottom