Stylus Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark339

What vendor the better stylus pen kits and accessories?
And whats the more common seller's.
I finely got My 1st tablet, was talked into it and I Need a Stylus for my self so I might as well make some for others.
There still trying to talk me into a smart phone but I cant see the numbers to dail! lol
Thxs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

Depends on what you want. I make and sell slimline stylus pens and just a slim stylus.
Most of the vendors here sell sierra style with stylus. I use slimline stylus for myself.
I order slimline components and the stylus seperate and make them as i need them, that way i have it both ways when needed. I sell more of the SL stylus than i do the sierra stylus. YMMV.
http://www.exoticblanks.com/index.p...tegory_id=173&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=60

Last edited:

sbwertz

I also prefer the slimline stylus. Just a tip. Buy the screw on stylus tips instead of the press on. Then when some heavy handed customer who doesn't know how to use a stylus tears the tip up, you can unscrew it and put on a new one.

Bean_Counter

I use the slimline stylus as well but don't use a center band. Just stylus and a clip, I hate the look of a pen with a stylus. Just my 3 cents

Top Bottom