Stylus Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pjohnson

My to do list over the next few weeks is 10 Sierra Stylus pens for co-workers.

I currently use a sierra stylus from Timberbits. Ordering additional from Dave is not an option due to delivery time needs. Looking at the options there are a few with a smaller stylus tip carried by Woodcraft, Exotic, Beartooth, etc ...

The feedback has been the tip wears quickly and is non-replaceable.
Does anyone have experience with the smaller tips and have you found a way to replace a worn stylus?

Links to the product I am referencing:

Bear Tooth Woods - Sierra Stylus Gold Pen Kit

Exotic Blanks :: Pen Kits :: Pen Kits (By Kit Name) :: Sierra Kits (All) :: Sierra Stylus Ballpoint - Chrome

Buy Wall Street II Ballpoint Pen Kit Chrome with Stylus at Woodcraft.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Penultimate

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey guys,

Saying the tip is "non-replaceable" is not QUITE accurate.

Berea (and all their resellers) offers a replacement for the stylus. However, it is the whole upper part of the pen, so you have to "knock it apart" to replace the stylus section.

Is it convenient?? NO!
Is it possible?? YES!!

Now, if you buy the Zodiac, the stylus section unscrews and we carry replacement, screw on styli---YES that IS CONVENIENT!!

Just a FWIW,
Ed

Pjohnson

Thank you

Thank you for the replies.

I did consider the tetra - my preference is something a bit heftier than the slimline. Several of the team members are big guys and a slimline would get lost in their hand.

Ed - thank you for the rely here and your email. Your explanation makes total sense. Given the business setting I do not know if the Zodiac (which are stunning) will fit the environment.

Many thanks!

Top Bottom