stylus kits?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

Me too. I didn't love the black plastic peice at the top so I tried the csusa stylus. It's okay but the tip is too big I think and it looks plain.

On the psi version linked above, that plastic piece enables it to be tapered at the top. I like the shape of the finial piece. I like the clip. The clip can be removed and added back (threaded finial cap ) unlike the csusa one.

Karl_99

There is a nice small stylus pen kit from PSI that I like better the slimline stylus kits

The gun metal one (PKTSPENGM) has been a very good seller for me.

kovalcik

I make both the psi and csusa versions. I like the stylus on the psi one and the clip end of csusa version. They both work well, and now that csusa went to a replaceable tip, I like them both pretty evenly.

Lucky2

Personally I like the stylus kits from Penn State, they seem to be a little fancier. The pen/stylus-kit or just the stylus-kit both are nice kits and they sell better then any others I have tried.
Len

Lenny

I buy the stylus tips, caps and some clips in various platings, long 7mm tubes (in chrome so I don't have to paint them when using resins), and use up other clips from kits I have replaced with specialty clips. Using the long tubes I can customize the lengths of the Stylus, offering another choice.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I want to try the Tetra kit, because the mesh tip is far better than the rubber tip. I'm not happy with the plating choices, though... everything is "metal x" with "metal y" accents.

Buy ten metal x and metal y and ten metal y and metal x, then make them with whatever combination YOU like.

FWIW
pen designer:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

joefrog

Last edited:

Pjohnson

I find that most of the stylus typs on the market are similar to writing with a magic marker. Has anyone found one with a fine tip?

Jgrden

I just received my order of stylus kits. I do not want to incorporate them into a pen and chose the stylus that plugs into a iPhone or iPad. This is in response to customer requests. We will see what happens with the sales. Gun metal was my choice, most phones are black or white unless a cover has been added. The material will be acrylics in bright colors. Contrary, huh?

WriteON

I just received my order of stylus kits. I do not want to incorporate them into a pen and chose the stylus that plugs into a iPhone or iPad. This is in response to customer requests. We will see what happens with the sales. Gun metal was my choice, most phones are black or white unless a cover has been added. The material will be acrylics in bright colors. Contrary, huh?

Look forward to seeing them.

Jgrden

Look forward to seeing them.
The first one goes to a AT&T sales rep. PVC Blue.

Top Bottom