Stretch Bushing measurements

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dow

Good morning,

I'm looking at getting some stretch RB and FP kits from Aaron Lau, and was wondering if someone could post the bushing measurements for this kit. It's possible that I might have some other bushings the same size, and so could hold off on getting new ones until I'd tried the hardware and decided whether or not I wanted to start carrying it.

Thanks,
dow

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Good morning,

I'm looking at getting some stretch RB and FP kits from Aaron Lau, and was wondering if someone could post the bushing measurements for this kit. It's possible that I might have some other bushings the same size, and so could hold off on getting new ones until I'd tried the hardware and decided whether or not I wanted to start carrying it.

Thanks,
dow

.4800 in. small end, .5115 in. large end. inside tube .38 in.
For $4.00 for the set from Lau Lau, why fool around looking for other bushings that might or probably won't fit properly?:confused::)

dow

...why fool around looking for other bushings that might or probably won't fit properly?:confused::)

Because, with those measurements, I now know that I can use the barrel bushings from my Jr. Gent II TBC set from JohnnyCNC AND save $4.00. :biggrin:

Thanks for verifying what I hoped to be true.

dow

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
...why fool around looking for other bushings that might or probably won't fit properly?:confused::)

Because, with those measurements, I now know that I can use the barrel bushings from my Jr. Gent II TBC set from JohnnyCNC AND save $4.00. :biggrin:

Thanks for verifying what I hoped to be true.

dow
Yup, I checked that out, guess I wasted $4.00!:mad::)

Top Bottom