The stinkiest material I have ever used!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rick P

Imagine taking an unwashed athletic supporter from a highschool gym looker at the end of basketball season, stuff it with a pound of burnt hair then bury it in a pig sty for a month.......that would smell a bit better! Even the dog looked unhappy about this one!

Musk Ox horn!

Attachments

• Resize Wizard-1.jpg
    Resize Wizard-1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 310
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bensoelberg

So in summary:
Rick stinks up house = dog unhappy.
Wife finds out Rick stunk up the kitchen = wife unhappy.
Rick set to doghouse = dog downright angry.

This post cracked me up! :biggrin::wink::biggrin:

snyiper

The worst part is Rick knows what a unwashed athletic supporter from a highschool gym looker at the end of basketball season, stuff it with a pound of burnt hair then bury it in a pig sty for a month smells like!!!!!!

PaulDoug

The worst part is Rick knows what a unwashed athletic supporter from a highschool gym looker at the end of basketball season, stuff it with a pound of burnt hair then bury it in a pig sty for a month smells like!!!!!!

That is what I was thinking!

Rick P

The key word in my post was "imagine"......the three combined was a totally new and rather shocking experiance! Lex retreated to the porch!

Attachments

• 4845249234_fbc2fe8eee.jpg
    4845249234_fbc2fe8eee.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 108

beachlover

So, where does the burnt hair come from? I mean one pound of hair? I don't even have that much on my back.

Seriously, I hope your project turns out better than your experience w the material.

jskeen

That's gotta be pretty close to the asian water buffalo horn I turned (once) and about had to leave the shop for a while. Made a decent pen, but when it rains I swear I can still smell that stench in the shop.

Top Bottom