Steebar pen kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbwertz

I had just ordered about fifty pen kits from steebar when I started reading horror stories on here about the poor service. When the order came, they had sent a five pack of copper designer pen kits when I had ordered copper soft grip kits. I don't have bushings for the designer kits. Also I had ordered a rosewood pen box and it was not in the order, but I was charged for it.

I figured I was in for a service nightmare getting it all straightened out. I emailed their customer service and outlined the problem. The next day I received an answer. They sent me the five copper comfort grip pens AND the bushings so I could use the designer pens, and credited my card for the pen box!

Maybe they have reformed?

Sharon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
It sounds like it was just a freak thing, I wouldn't count on them for anything. Glad to hear you didn't get ripped off by them.

They are a Penn State reseller, you can get much better service from either Woodnwhimsie or Woodturningz who carry the same products and are members here as well.

sefali

LOL. First thing I thought when I saw the title was "Uh-oh". Glad to see a different outcome than what I've read on here so many times before, but I'd count myself lucky, and order elsewhere next time.

sbwertz

It sounds like it was just a freak thing, I wouldn't count on them for anything. Glad to hear you didn't get ripped off by them.

They are a Penn State reseller, you can get much better service from either Woodnwhimsie or Woodturningz who carry the same products and are members here as well.

Thank you for the info. I looked at Woodturningz and they have some great kits at very reasonable prices. However when I tried to look at the Woodenwhimsie pens I got an "error on page".

Sharon

avbill

Your so close to Arizona Silhouette, Woodturninz and Berea are all the same kits from Berea. And some of the woodcraft kit are Bereas.

Woodenwhimsie uses PSI kits

Research which different dealers will carry the same design / model as what you ordered. Or either you have many Bushing and drill bits from all the different kits.

Enjoy

Top Bottom