Statesman rollerball -Supplier

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We have the Juniors, but not the full size pens--statesman or Gentleman.

When we did shows, I made quite a few of them, but they never sold very well for me.

For Exotics, we try to pick the products that worked well for us, we hope they will "turn" well for you--saleswise.

Sorry we are not much help in this case---

PenMan1

Darrell:
I haven't seen a gold plated Jr. Statesman in a good while. I will look on the Dayacom website to see if they are still available.

Oops... My mistake. You want the full sized Statie. I know those are available from CSUSA AND possibly Timberbit.

Last edited:

PenMan1

Darrell:
Constant (laserlinez.com) did have a nice supply of Statesman. I just don't know if he has gold. It's worth an e-mail.

hewunch

I was just on the CSUSA website and it says the Rhodium/22k Gold is in stock. Is there a different "gold" statesman?

PS, I added 20 to my cart with no issues.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
There were just two group buys, too. If all else fails, put out a plea---maybe someone who bought them for stock can lend you some???

scotian12

Thanks Guys again for your help. Hans, your response got me to call CSUSA again and this time they said they had 11 in stock. I asked where they came from and he said they were probably returns being entered in the system. Go figure! So I grabbed the 11 and ordered three of the fountain pen kits which I will switch out the nib with another model. So I will now wait a couple of weeks to see what I really got :). Thanks again for your help. Darrell

Top Bottom