Statesman pen ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

I just made my first Statesman pen tonight and it doesn't fit either of my display cases or in the pen tubes. What do you guys use to store them in? Also, is this the biggest of the big pens?

R.T.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

R.T. I think this is the biggest kit out there. I have not turned a bigger kit than this. When I carry a bunch around, I use the 30 pen tray case from CS. I space them every other slot, this way when I close the top of the case they don't hit each other. I think I can get like 14 or 15 in a case. When I sell them, they either go into a velvet pouch, or the leather pen case from pen state which is nice for only 4.00 ea. Anthony

wayneis

I purchase both wood boxs and leather pouches from Bill Baumbeck at A.S. He has some new wood boxs with an insert for the Gent or statesman for $5.95 each or $5.50 ten or more. He also has a really nice black leather pouch for $3.95 each or $3.25 for ten or more. For me personally, when someone spends the kind of money I charge for these pens I feel that I need to provide a fine case. The case I only charge cost. IMHO

Wayne

WoodChucker

Penworks, thats what I use, the (30 and 24)count black trays from CS. But the pen is longer the the try by about a 1/4". Do you you remove the cap or something? Or am I buying the wrong trays? I one for the slimlines and one for fat pens, is there one for long pens? Thanks for the info about the velvet pouch from PS, I'll get some of those.

R.T.

WoodChucker

Thanks Wayne, I buy a lot of my stuff from Bill, so I'll check those out. If you don't mine me asking, how much do you sell your Gent/Statesman pens for? Thanks!

R.T.

Scott

Hey R.T.!

I have been trying to E-Mail you! Your E-Mail has been bouncing. Please E-Mail me ASAP! Thanks!

Scott.

PenWorks

RT. I do not use the trays, but the closing case, It gives you that extra space. Check this link out. This is by far the cheapest I found Velvet bags .26 ea if you buy 300 or more .29 for under a hundred. http://www.softpouch.com/velour.htm , I buy the leather cases from PS , I did not know Bill had them too, I'll check that out, Bill's a good guy. I sell the 10K Gents for 60-75 depending on material. The platinum 75-100 , the Statesman 100-125 Anthony

WoodChucker

Originally posted by Scott
<br />Hey R.T.!

I have been trying to E-Mail you! Your E-Mail has been bouncing. Please E-Mail me ASAP! Thanks!

Scott.

Hi Scott, I see my e-mail address is wrong, there's one to many letters, it should be rt@thewoodchucker.com but it won't let me change it in my profile. But anyway, I'll send you one.

Anthony, it must be that the close cases from PS is bigger, because I have that same case from CS and it's to small. Oh well, guess I'll have to order one. Thanks for your help and the link.

R.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom