SPW Assembly Instructions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Welcome to the site. Glad you found us and hope you stick around. What is a SPW and where did you get the kit from. Give us the full name of the kit to help you.

Vanderts

Yes sorry it is Smitty pen works. Its the Classic Vintage Convertible. I am wanting to make a the fountain pen. Thanks Scott

magpens

SPW means Smittys Pen Works, which was sold to ExoticBlanks.com and the products are now being sold by them.

The previous website www.smittyspenworks.com is no longer functional.

As Tony said, you should contact Ed and Dawn at www.exoticblanks.com

However I don't see that particular kit offered, although there are some other Le Roi kits

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I believe that it is the same as the PSI Classic RB/FP.

Smitty had a variant made with an upgraded plating as a convertible RB/FP kit. Unfortunately, it did not catch on well so he discontinued it long before selling SPW to Exotic Blanks.

I don't know if he ever published instructions for it, but I think the PSI Classic instructions will work - not going to swear to it though.

ghostrider

Sorry to revive an old thread .

While I haven't posted in years I do occasionally lurk, and have for a short period been able to turn again.

I am also looking for instructions for this kit. If anyone has them it woul be much appreciated.

Top Bottom