Specialty clips

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdman

I am looking for a Jonah Fish specialty clip. Does anyone know where I can buy this specialty clip?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred in NC

Birdman, as far as I know, the specialty clips are made for slimlines and European pens only.

Another source is PSI, sold by Woodturningz.

coach

I just ordered some rifles and jonah clips. Interesting combination huh? arehrlich, you have the same last name as me. Your name always catches my attention on here.

gunsusn20

CUSA HAS THEM, WATCH WHAT YOU ORDER FROM THEM. THEY CHARGED ME 10.75 FOR UPS GROUND SHIPPING AND SENT IT USPS FOR 5.40. I CALLED THEM ABOUT MY ORDER AND THEIR REPLY WAS THE 5.35 WAS FOR HANDLING. THEIR INVOICE SAYS SHIPPING NOT SHIPPING AND HANDLING.[:(!][:(!][:(!]
i DID ALOT OF BUSINESS WITH THEM BEFORE THIS.

nilsatcraft

GUNSUSN20- About this last post, I spoke with Michelle, who you talked to about the shipping cost. She wanted me to apologize for what happened. We do try to adjust the shipping costs for lighter orders but sometimes we miss them. As soon as you hung up she asked me what she should have done so we credited your credit card for the difference. She then wrote out a postcard to you to apologize and explain what happened. With regards to our shipping prices, you're right- we should list it as shipping and processing and we will be changing that in the near future. Those prices are based on the average costs of shipments within a price range. For example, the average order under $20 that we send out costs $6.50 shipping. In order to give you a shipping price before hand, we offer a chart so that you can know exactly how much you'll be charged. On heavier, less expensive orders- like wood blanks- we still charge the same amount, even though it may cost us a lot more. We certainly value your business and hope that you'll consider purchasing from us again in the future. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments. Thank you!

MDWine

It is 'responsibility' like that noted above that makes or breaks my business to a place. I really appreciate that note, even though I'm not involved! It makes me want to do business with CSUSA... and I'm sure I will in the not too distant future![:D] [;)]

elody21

Originally posted by Birdman
<br />I am looking for a Jonah Fish specialty clip. Does anyone know where I can buy this specialty clip?

http://www.woodchuckers.com/pens.htm You can find the Jonah Fish at this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom