spare parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

PenPauli

Does anyone know if arizona silloutte or anyone sell just parts of jr. gents. I found that I have 5 platinum jr. gents without any end caps? I don't know how that happened but I bought them a while ago and never looked at them and now I noticed I need end caps either threaded or not. I appreciate any input from you. Thanks Paul

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Paul contact Nils. The Jr Gent has a threaded post that comes shipped in a separate baggie from the non-threaded. ALso will need to know if it is jr gent version 1 or 2

JimGo

Paul,
They sometimes ship the endcaps separate because the buyer has the option of posting/threaded or non-posting endcaps. If I might be so bold as to suggest double-checking your storage container, you might just find them. I've made this mistake a few times, and am kind of embarrased that I keep making it over and over again!

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by JimGo
<br />Paul,
They sometimes ship the endcaps separate because the buyer has the option of posting/threaded or non-posting endcaps. If I might be so bold as to suggest double-checking your storage container, you might just find them. I've made this mistake a few times, and am kind of embarrased that I keep making it over and over again!

Good idea! DAMHIKT!!

PenPauli

Its for a version 1. Any yes I have looked all over for the end caps maybe I tossed them by accident but I can't find them anywhere. I have already sent an e-mail to nils about my jr. gent v2 threaded end caps that need replacement. Nils if you read this can you let me know if you sell the end caps for jr. gent version one separately. Thanks all.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom