spare parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Docbyrd

I'm trying to help a friend fix her favorite pen. It is a Mary Kay pen and the twist mechanism broke. The pen has a lot of meaning for her and she was heart broken when it broke. The twist mechanism's outer diameter measure 23/64 and is 1 1/4 inches in length with male threads. If I could figure out how to up load a picture I would post it. So I'm open to a little education on how to do that also. If anyone has any idea of a pen kit that would have this mechanism or know where I may order spare parts that would fit, I would appreciate any help. Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenV

Darlene welcome to IAP.

Not enough information for me to provide much info back. The pen was probably a "promotional pen" produced in a factory across a large body of water. The parts stream for the factory and the suppliers providing goods to penturners are only occasionally the same. Not a lot of standardization.

But there is an IAP chapter in AR. I have seen info on others from Cabot.

Post this with the Central AR Chapter, and you may find some local help. (Memory is that it is Central AR Chapter but think it is at least close).

Good luck finding a fix.

Docbyrd

Ken Thank you for you reply. I'm new to the website and still learning. I will repost this
is to the Central Arkansas Forum.
Thanks
Darlene

Top Bottom