Source for Springs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greggas

Hello All:

Hope you are having as nice a summer as I am. Well I have to stop being such a bum and get going on the fall shows and orders. I, as I am sure many of you, have collected a number of kits through the years that I lose a part or two from. This seems to happen especially with the springs. I have not been able to find a source for buying the the springs that are needed by many of these kits.

Does anyone have a link or name of a supplier that I could purchase these from?

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greggas

Thanks Glenn but i had tried them previously and they only have springs for the Parker Refills. I am looking for the springs that fit inside the ends of Churchills, Sceptres, etc.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
springs

Thanks Glenn but i had tried them previously and they only have springs for the Parker Refills. I am looking for the springs that fit inside the ends of Churchills, Sceptres, etc.

You might need to find the manufacturer and see if you can get them there. springs are a pain...they often do not come in their own bag but 50 or a hundred of them stuck in one bag and they get joined to gether and he seller has to take them apart to repackage them for shipping...so you can spend 10 min packing a 50 cent spring when it only takes 2 to pack a 10 dollar kit...not very good economics.

rjwolfe3

I have been trying to find the springs that go on the end of the click pens. I seem to find those missing in some kits more then the Parker refill springs.

greggas

It is amazing how hard it is to find anyone who sells these
( bump cleverly disguised as post to try and get a few nibbles from those on line after work):)

Top Bottom